Lemon Balm Plants

Bugs

I am growing an organic vegetable garden indoors on covered backyard. I have little tiny, grey gnat-like bugs with wings all over the dirt. The dirt is composed of organic potting soil and organic redworm casting compost. The vegetable victims include small tomato plants, pepper plants, marjoram, cilantro, lemon balm, and basil. These stupid bugs appear to be inhibiting the plants’ growth. I need an organic way to get rid of these pests. No Roundup or pesticides, as this is poison to our bodies when we eat the food, and causes brain damage in people. What can I do?

The very best organic pest control I have found is neem oil. It's very effective and safe for beneficial bugs, like bees and lady bugs. It's also safe for humans. Here is more information on neem oil: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/problems/pests/neem-oil-uses.htm

00
Here are more questions about Lemon Balm Plants