Brugmansias

Brugmansia Leaves Yellowing and Dropping

Brought home a 3 ft Brug 5 days ago and since yesterday I noticed 2 of its larger buds are getting ready to open BUT some of its leaves, new and older ones, along with some new buds, are starting to drop. The leaves are turning yellow too. The weather for the past 5 days has been between mid 60's and overcast/raining and sunny high 70's. I bring the Brug inside when evening comes, as I worry 45-50 degrees at night could be too cold (?) for it and then put it back outside on the patio alternating between filtered sun and full sun once morning comes - not sure which it seems to prefer. I've watered and misted it, being it's warm but not humid enough here yet. I'm also wondering if it needs to be repotted? I don't see any roots coming out the bottom but it's in a 10" brown plastic pot. How big of a pot should I bump it up to and what kind of potting mix does it need/should I avoid? Going to start giving it Dynagro and Protect, alternating with Growmore Seaweed extract. Any thoughts, comments, warnings, tips appreciated. Thank you kindly!

The plant is likely stressed, which would result in the yellowing and flower/bud drop. This article should help with its overall care: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/trees/brugmansia/growing-brugmansias-in-containers.htm If you want to repot the plant, go up about 2 inches in diameter, or another couple sizes. Regular (well-draining) potting soil should be sufficient for your brug.

00
Here are more questions about Brugmansias