Yucca Plants

Brown Spots on Yucca Plants

What could have caused massive brown spots, leaves turning yellow and dying, etc. on my yucca plants? We live in Pensacola, FL and after the winter I had trimmed off the very few leaves that the cold had gotten damaged, but then something went after all my beautiful yuccas. They had been looking absolutely stunning at the start of the spring. I had found a couple of very ugly grasshopper-like bugs in one of them, but wasn't sure those were what might have eaten them. Please advise. They were really ugly.

You may either be overwatering or there may be an issue with the roots. Water only if the soil is dry to the touch. If you are already doing this, check the roots for root rot. This article will help with that:
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-problems/disease/treating-root-rot-gardening-tips-for-housplants.htm

00
Here are more questions about Yucca Plants