Pothos Plants

Brown Spots on My Pothos Plants

I live in Sequim, WA and have 3 indoor variegated Pothos plants. All 3 are developing brown spots on all of the leaves. I recently moved up here from CA and had always had Pothos down in CA because they were so easy to take care of, taking abuse and would still live. But these that I have only had since I moved up here less than 6 months are really looking bad. I am trying to let them dry out in between watering. I know I should have it warmer in the house than 60-65 degrees, but I'm going through that time where heat just doesn't agree with me. Anything else I can do to save these poor things other than find a new home for them?

The brown spots are commonly caused by over watering. With the cooler temps, they just do not need as much water. In the circumstances, I would actually recommend waiting till you see some wilting before watering. Then soak the pot in the sink to rehydrate the rootball. Once the brown spots clear up, you can resume watering just when the soil feels dry.

00
Here are more questions about Pothos Plants