My citronella appears to be very sick. Can anyone help me understand what I’m doing wrong? Some background:
- It gets a lot of sun from about 6am to noon
- I recently planted it and used a ready-mixed miracle grow (Moisture control potting mix)
- It was doing very well for about a month then got super sick
- One day, I noticed a bunch of white stuff on it – I’m wondering if this is bird poo
- Another day, I noticed a big hole in the soil – I’m wondering if a bird dug a hole.
- The plant sits on the balcony – about 30 stories up.
- Roughly 3 days ago, I used my scissors to cut off the sad leafs – leafs that were very brown, white, or very damp and moist (to the point that they sat on the soil and lost all composure)
You can find pictures here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ooiryybhjnwgn8o/AAC2pl48ZXm5KWF13WDi3gMia
Thanks in advance.