Aloe Vera Plants

Brown Aloe Vera Leaves

Most of my aloe vera plant looks healthy, but there are a couple of leaves that are very brown, dark brown from the tip half way down. I don't over-water. I stick my finger in the pot, and if the soil is dry at least an in. down, I water it, since it's a succulent, right? It was dying in full sun (turning brown at the tips), so I moved it to a shadier location. It was doing well there for a while, then started developing the brown leaves. Anyway, I first started having trouble with the plant when a lady told me that she waters hers every day. I watered mine three days in a row, and a lot of the plant flopped over, turned brown, and died. I cut off the bad leaves, but have been having trouble with the plant ever since.

Over watering and too much sun can cause the leaves of your Aloe Vera plant leaves to turn burn and wilt.
Make sure the soil your using in your plant is a cactus mix. This will help the soil dry between waterings.
Your plant needs bright light but not direct sunlight.

Here is a link to refresh you on the care requirements.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/aloe-vera/aloe-vera-plant-care.htm

00
Here are more questions about Aloe Vera Plants