Boxwood Shrubs

Brucejm added on September 4, 2017 | Answered

I have a specialty boxwood that was planted by the previous owner of my home. I want to get some additional plants and none of the garden centers nearby have been able to identify the type that I have. Where can I send a clipping of my boxwood to help me identify it? Thank you, Bruce Miller

This one is tricky... We need a little more information. The height, over-all compact-ness, fruit size (color, number) flower size, number, and color. With the boxwood (by the way, good job identifying as a boxwood, not a Japanese holly) There are many cultivars that are almost indistinguishable from one another. An alternate solution would be to get another Boxwood that resembles the one you have as closely as you can. It will be somewhat difficult to pinpoint, exactly, which one you have. I'm sorry I cannot be of any further assistance. Any other questions, feel free to shoot me an email at Thank You!

Here are more questions about Boxwood Shrubs