Bonsai Trees

Bonsai Trees

BonsaiGirlGreen added on April 5, 2018 | Answered

I have multiple beautiful bonsai trees. I want to get another new species but I want one that works in my regions temperatures as an indoor plant. We have a wood stove and live in New Hampshire. What kind should I get? Also, I have a couple of maple saplings. when and how should I go about making them bonsai? Note- I prefer trees.

This collection of articles will give you much more information on Bonsai then I could, as it has many useful links to get you started: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/bonsai/

00

New Hampshire has a very wide range of zones within the state. I would need to know a zipcode or a town to better help you. The zones range from 3 to 6, so knowing that will be a big difference in choices of trees.

00
BonsaiGirlGreen

03855

00
Here are more questions about Bonsai Trees