Blueberry Bushes

Blueberry Plants Turning Brown

The leaves on my blueberry plants are turning brown and dying. They start from the tip of the leaf and gradually die back. I've been watering every week sometimes twice a week. They are in containers. I live in north-central Texas and it has been unusually hot here for this time of year, over 100 degrees. I have been using azalea plant food on them about once every two weeks. What am I doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

Most likely, it is a watering issue. In heat like that, you will want to water twice a day rather than once or twice weekly, and water the pot for several minutes to make sure it is thoroughly soaked. Plants in containers must be watered daily, even twice a day if temperatures rise above 85 F.

00
Here are more questions about Blueberry Bushes