Bell Pepper Plants

Bell Peppers Wilting

sapodolly added on April 7, 2012 | Answered

It have made some garden beds. It seems like it doesn't matter where I plant my bell peppers, they wilt and die. I think they need more water so I water them. Then I think I have watered them too much, so I water less. Then I thought my garden bed was too rich in soil and tried planting them in my flower beds, but that never seems to work. I have never had this problem before. Bell peppers are one of the easiest plants to grow.

Unfortunately, it sounds like your plants may have wilt. There is not much you can do for it, if it is wilt. This develops in the soil while they are seedlings and are not caused by anything you did as a gardener. It is just an unfortunate thing that happens to both tomatoes and peppers. This article will explain more: http://www.ipm.ucdavis.edu/PMG/r604100411.html

00
Here are more questions about Bell Pepper Plants