Bell Pepper Plants

Bell Pepper Plants Leaves

Riqueman87 added on October 16, 2017 | Answered

So I live in Tampa, Fl. I noticed on the bottom of my pepper plant leaves there is a white substance or something on them. I was wondering what it can be?

This appears to be a case of powdery mildew. I recommend using the recipe as follows for best results: First, you will want to prime the soil with dolomitic lime, then spread wettable sulfur to Kill off any infection in the soil. I Also like to spray the plant itself. Mix a few drops of one or more of these ingredients into warm water with a spoonful of coconut oil: Rosemary oil, lavender oil, neem oil, garlic oil, cinnamon extract/oil and for really bad cases, also add clove oil.

Here is an article to help you diagnose further problems with your peppers, should any arise in the future: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/vegetables/pepper/common-pepper-plant-problems.htm

10
Here are more questions about Bell Pepper Plants