Bell Pepper Plants

Bell Pepper Plant Stunted

madridcontainergarden added on June 19, 2016 | Answered

I transplanted my bell pepper plant 8 days ago, and it hasn't changed much. It had 4 small peppers on it when it was purchased, and now there is one yellowy-green pepper more. The original ones have shriveled a bit. It has not grown any higher. I transplanted with a bamboo stake, but I haven't wanted to tie it yet because it's not getting any height. The pepper plant in the red container was transplanted at the same time and is growing like a weed (haha). I'll be tying him to the bamboo stake over the next few days. Can you please give me a hint about my pepper plant? Thank you very much from a newbie container gardener!

Make sure the soil is staying moist, while the plant becomes established in it's new garden spot.
Here is a link to refresh you on the care requirements.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/vegetables/pepper/growing-peppers.htm

00
Here are more questions about Bell Pepper Plants