Bush Beans

Beans

I planted 6-8 rows of bush beans about a month ago. They have not come up at all. Only 2 plants sprouted but they died soon after. I cultivated well, mix in nutrients, and watered them good. And I'm sure I got the correct depth for the seeds. Why haven't they sprouted? Why did those two plants that did come up shrivel and die?? Please help me. The beans are the most important part of my crop.

I think that in your case, it would be best to get a sample of the soil tested. There are many, many reasons that they did not come up, from pests and rodents to soil imbalance to nutrient issues. If you start by having your soil tested, you can make sure that you have eliminated that as an issue. Your local extension service should be able to help you with checking your soil. You may find this article helpful:
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/garden-how-to/soil-fertilizers/testing-soil.htm

00
Here are more questions about Bush Beans