What's your question? Ask


Q.Bad Neighbor

Zone 55411 | shira1947 added on September 17, 2019 | Answered

My yard has been certified by the City of Minneapolis. I live in Minnesota. There is a neighbor who has made a habit of complaining about my to the City of Minneapolis. The result has my receiving Orders of Correction from the city. I have a Certificate from the City of Minneapolis. Any suggestions on how to handle the complaining neighbor?

A.Answers to this queston: Add Answer
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
Answered on September 18, 2019

Yes, go to your local law enforcement, or city officials. We cannot handle legal issues.

Was this answer useful?

Log in or sign up to help answer this question.

Did you find this helpful? Share it with your friends!

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.

Looking for more?
here are more questions about...
Join Us - Sign up to get all the latest gardening tips!

Do you know a lot about gardening?
Become a GKH Gardening Expert