Pumpkin Plants

Are These Pumpkins Gone?

PinkThumb added on September 25, 2017 | Answered

Hi, i'am wondering if my pumpkins are dying. I'm not sure if i should leave them and see if they will ripen or if i should detach them. You can't see but underneath they are going yellow orange. I'm not sure if that's good or bad? It's my first time growing pumpkins and i'm a little lost.

These appear to be suffering to a number of issues. I have a remedy for all of your issues. This is very common with unprepared soils. My recipe is as follows:

First, you will want to prime the soil with dolomitic lime, then spread wettable sulfur to Kill off any infection in the soil. I Also like to spray the plant itself. Mix a few drops of one or more of these ingredients into warm water with a spoonful of coconut oil: Rosemary oil, lavender oil, neem oil, garlic oil, cinnamon extract/oil and for really bad cases, also add clove oil.

10
Here are more questions about Pumpkin Plants