Moonflowers

Are Moonflower Plants Poisonous?

I have three very pretty and heavily blooming Moonflowers in the house I just bought. I also have a dog who, despite my best efforts, treats the outdoors as his own personal salad bar. Are these plants dangerous to him? If I have to go to the trouble of moving them outside the fence line, I will. They have some chicken wire around the lowest parts, but now small plants are starting to grow outside that barrier. I try and watch him carefully, but I would like to know if this is a poisonous plant because then I just can't have it. Thank you in advance for your help with this matter. Nicole Cater

The CDC reports Moonflower, plant and seeds as poisonous.
It is also listed as toxic to dogs. Contact your vet if you pet ingests this plant or anything else they should not be eating.

00
Here are more questions about Moonflowers