Floribunda Roses

Are All Floribunda Roses Pink

obelly added on June 9, 2011 | Answered

I thought I bought Golden Showers; however, the tag under the bag said Floribunda, which are usually pink. Golden Showers is yellow. I know Golden Showers can be a climber, but is it a Floribunda a bush too?

Golden Showers is a yellow climbing rosebush and a pretty one too. Floribunda rosebushes can be many different colors actually. They are usually more bushy that the hybrid tea and grandiflora rosebushes. Take a look at the article at this link: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/flowers/roses/polyantha-floribunda-roses.htm

The rose blooms pictured at the start of that article do happen to be pink and that rosebush is a floribunda. However floribundas can be red, yellow, white, deep apricot and even some blended colors.

Here are more questions about Floribunda Roses