Apricot Trees

Apricot/Cherry Tree

I have planted nine trees in my backyard. Seven of them are doing well. They have their leaves either fully grown out, or are at least budding. However, I have an apricot tree that hasn't grown leaves or further developed its leaf buds. The same goes for a Bing cherry tree I have. What bothers me is that I have a peach tree that grew leaves and even bloomed in flowers, and I have another cherry tree (different breed that produces red cherries) that is just now growing leaves. Do these other trees that are similar but not the same have a different time span for growing leaves or should I look into replacing them?

Yes, sometimes different varieties develop at varying stages, so I would not worry too much. I am sure they will eventually begin putting out new leaves soon as the warmer weather and spring progresses.

00
Here are more questions about Apricot Trees