Chives

Aphids

We are growing a few herbs (mint, french thyme, sweet basil, and garlic chives). All seem to be doing well, but the Chives are not. It seems to have APHIDS. None of the others have them, even though they are all right next to each other. We want to get rid of them without ruining the herb. Someone told us to make a garlic powder-hot sauce mixture in water and spray the plant. It doesn't seem to work. I'm also concerned it may "burn" the plant. I tasted the mixture myself, and my mouth is still burning! Is there something else I could try? I heard dish soap works, but I'm going to be eating this plant, and have doubts about spraying soap all over it. Thanks again for your in-put!

Here is a link to ridding aphids from the garden naturally.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-problems/pests/insects/homemade-aphid-control.htm

00
Here are more questions about Chives