My plants are being eaten by an annoying gray insect which I believe to be some type of weevil. It’s very small, and I really need to stop it from destroying my plants and would like to eradicate it without using pesticides. Can you help?
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
Have you used Neem Oil? It is non-toxic for beneficials and pollinators. Spray it on the leaves, top and undersides. It affects the chewing insects when they chew on the leaves.
You also can try knocking the bugs off into a dish of water mixed with a little dish soap.
Here are organic suggestions: