Amaryllis Plants

Amaryllis From Seed, What Now?

Elaschu added on November 16, 2014 | Answered

I have successfully propagated seeds to baby bulbs, but now what do I do? They're the size of grapefruit seeds, so do I transplant now, pull them out and let them go dormant, leave them alone or what? To this point they have been in a moist, covered tray outside but I have just moved them in, though think I should do something else. Help, please.

Thank you for the information. This is my first time to try growing from seed and it just seems it'll be fun to see the babies reach maturity, assuming some make it. I have about 40 healthy bulbs right now.
Thanks again!

What an interesting project. People rarely grow amaryllis from seed, as the results are highly variable, so there are few instructions to be found. Here's one article about propagation:
and another more technical article that does tell you how to deal with the sprouted seeds. You're going to want to keep them growing inside, moving them to larger pots as they grow, and it will take 2, 3, maybe more years to see a flower.

Here are more questions about Amaryllis Plants