Aloe Vera Plants

Aloe Vera Propagation

Hi I have about 6 aloe pups that I have been trying to propagate within the last few months. I have 3 sizeable pups from a gold tooth aloe that was humongous and had started to rot (it was unfortunately kept outside in the wonderfully rainy UK weather), two others that were taken from an aloe plant I had bought already bearing pups and another I had bought from a garden centre, and didn’t realise until I got home that it was a cutting and didn’t have any roots. This brings me to the fact that, seeing as I was slightly naïve at the time, none of the pups I cut from the main plant have roots. I just planted them straight away. Now, two months later, 5 out of 6 have bright green shoots out of the bottom of the cuttings. One of which is about 4 inches long and has reached the bottom of the pot. I have been Googling like crazy and can’t find any information about this, so I was hoping someone would be able to tell me if they have experienced this, and what I should do? Thanks

Hi I have about 6 aloe pups that I have been trying to propagate within the last few months. I have 3 sizeable pups from a gold tooth aloe that was humongous and had started to rot (it was unfortunately kept outside in the wonderfully rainy UK weather), two others that were taken from an aloe plant I had bought already bearing pups and another I had bought from a garden centre, and didn’t realise until I got home that it was a cutting and didn’t have any roots. This brings me to the f

00
Here are more questions about Aloe Vera Plants