Aloe Vera Plants

Aloe Split Aftercare

Terri added on March 7, 2017 | Answered

I adopted an aloe vera plant that's roughly 5 years old. It was actually two plants in one. The mother I'm assuming was the larger one... when I took them out of the initial pot, the baby was easily removed. It's been almost 3 weeks. Mom looks great! But the baby doesn't. The condition of the baby was limp and flat to begin with. I removed unhealthy leaves from both mom and baby. The roots looked fine. The leaves at the top of baby are limp and falling over. I live in Canada so it's rainy and Grey at the moment. Plus, the plants were confined in a basement for the past 6 months. I'm wondering what more I can do? Should I attempt to plant baby in a different pot? Move it? Check roots? I'm lost. I'm assuming it's still stressed.. so should I wait

There are a few specifics when it comes to propagating and transplanting the pups from the Aloe Vera.
This article will help you.
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/aloe-vera/dividing-aloe-plants.htm

01
Here are more questions about Aloe Vera Plants