Aloe Vera Plants

Aleo Vera

I had a plant that add a second plant growing off the side of it. I had a plant that had second plant, not a baby, growing of it. The second plant was same size as the mother plant.It hung down and rested on the table. It fell off the table and broke apart from the mother plant. Can I root this second plant and if I can how. It has no roots. only a stem left from where it had been attached to the mother plant.

If the aloe pup (the second plant) had a complete root system on it, you could simply have put it in prepared dirt and let it root, given the proper care. Since it does not, I'm afraid the second plant will not survive no matter how hard you try.

This article will explain how to properly start a new plant from a mother plant: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/aloe-vera/aloe-plant-propagation.htm

00
Here are more questions about Aloe Vera Plants