Abutilon Plants

Abutilon Plant Disease

aebeckwith added on October 25, 2017 | Answered

Hello, I have had a Maple Abutilon plant for about 6 months now. I keep it inside next to a brightly lit window that gets morning sun. It has been doing well with growing tall and flowering, however it has now acquired diseased-looking spots on its leaves and has become very droopy (see attached pictures). I was hoping someone could give me some advice as to what kind of disease this may be and how to cure my plant of it.

Hm... I would almost say that this is fungal. Make sure that the soil dries out slightly in between watering. Apply wettable sulfur to the soil, along with a little dolomitic lime.

Here is an article with more information on the care of this plant: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/flowering-maple/growing-flowering-maple.htm

00
Here are more questions about Abutilon Plants