Yucca Plants

About Yucca Plant

janisjed added on November 14, 2012 | Answered

I need to know about reactions from cuts made by yucca. My husband has been stabbed several times and has a reaction like he is allergic. Do you know of anything we can use to help with this?

Share this Question:
Log in or sign up to help answer this question.
Check here if you would like to receive notifications every time this question is answered.
You are subscribed to receive notifications whenever this question is answered.
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
Answered on November 15, 2012

It is not uncommon for some people to experience local irritation, some similar to that of poison ivy. This will typically go away on its own. Just keep the area clean. If your husband complains of additional problems, such as infection or breathing difficulties--which is rare, seek medical attention.

Was this answer useful?
Looking for more?
Here are more questions about Yucca Plants

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.